News Ticker

Work or study abroad? Legalize your diploma!

Are you going abroad for work or study soon? Then it is important that you have training documents legalized. With a legalization, the authorities abroad know that your training documents are genuine and recognized.

In the Netherlands, legalizations of training documents are carried out by the Education Execution Service.


By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.